Posted By: Sean Terry | February 1, 2009
Kurt Warner on Expecting Success
“I expect huge things from this football team. I expect big things from this offense with the play makers that we have now. I think it matches up very well with teams that I have been on in the past.”
As a huge Arizona Cardinals fan I must say that this town is energized with excitement for the big game today! I expect the Cardinals to win, and I’m sure Kurt Warner does as well. Expectation is a vital part of success if you are a pro football player or a real estate investor, the attitude must be present.
So the question is how can I create a successful expectation of something I want? Well, just like anything worth while it takes time, energy and focus. Here are 3 steps on how to create a “Winning Expectation”
1. You have to see yourself accomplishing the thing you want. Take 15 minutes a day, I prefer early morning, and visualize yourself doing, being or having what you want. Feel the accomplishment of the success. Don’t view it like a movie, but see you’re self, in your minds eye, doing, being or having your desire. Do this every day for 30 days without fail and watch the changes.
2. You want to expect success, well STOP speaking about how everything sucks! Do the opposite, and make a pack with yourself to only speak of good and positive things. Everything has a silver lining if you look deep enough.
3. Get the ball rolling, don’t just sit back and wait for the flood gates to open, that’s what unsuccessful people do. Make a step forward in the direction of your dream, map it out, write the steps down and start today. Remember procrastination kills dreams.
- Dealmakers Quote of the Week – If We Believe We Can Succeed? How to Create Winning Beliefs To Achieve Success “[Luke:] I...
- Dealmakers Quote of the Week – Joel Osteen Joel Osteen Quotes on Facing Challenges “No matter how successful...
- Dealmakers Quote of the Week – Steve Wynn – 2/15/09 Steve Wynn, Success is Loving What You Do “I have...
- DealMakers Quote of the Week 1/10/09 Posted By: Sean Terry | January 10, 2009 Michael Jordan...
- DealMakers Quote of The Week 1/27/09 Posted By: Sean Terry | January 27, 2009 Barack Obama...